Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chicago Day Trip




One of my favorite cities in just happens to be very close - Chicago. I love Chicago even in the winter ( Ok - so maybe not the dead of winter. More like when it's sunny and nice in the winter).


Anyway, a few years ago, I went on an Eli Lilly bus trip to Chicago with a dear friend of mine. We had a blast. My husband and I typically drive, but this trip was fun because there were two buses of ladies all excited to be doing various things in Chicago. That is why I have decided to do a Day Trip to Chicago from Indy on September 26th, 2009.


Details:
Join us as we take a bus trip to CHICAGO! We will travel to the Windy City in Miller Motor Coaches. You can shop along the Magnificent Mile, visit Navy Pier, the wonderful Chicago museums, catch a matinee and much, much more. The choice is yours.



Cost: $45/per person which includes R/T transportation, beverages and snacks. Deposit of $22.50 is due on or before June 7, 20009. Final payment of $22.50 is due on or before August 30, 2009.



Buses will depart from Indianapolis (location TBA) and drop off one block west of Michigan Avenue and Navy Pier in Chicago.
You don’t want to miss the fabulous drawings during both legs of the trip. Awesome prizes from Tommy Bahama, Starbuck’s and Nordstrom etc.



Adult women only, please.




Register here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in! Do you want me to send you a check or are you going to set up a paypal dealio?

    ReplyDelete