Tuesday, June 2, 2009







I recently had the pleasure of enjoying several cupcakes from Holy Cow, Cupcakes- located at 545 South Rangeline Road in Carmel, Indiana. I kept hearing about how wonderful they were from Indianapolis area photographer, Erin Hession. Let me tell you she did not exaggerate! The cuppies (as owner, Karen Sutton affectionately calls them) are extremely moist and full of flavor in every mouthful! I sampled the dark chocolate ganache and red velvet cuppies. HEAVEN!!!!!!

I have yet to try the maple bacon version - but rest assured I will. I have heard SO many great things about that one. The shop is charming and I especially love the bright green wall full of patrons well wishes and signatures. The owners take pleasure in servicing each of their customers personally. Be sure to head over soon and tell them e-vents sent you.....

I love the idea of cupcakes for all of the special events you may celebrate - not just birthdays. Cupcakes have been making a STRONG appearance in addition and in place of wedding cake.
Why not have a cupcake buffet at a graduation open house? Everyone is sure to have a ball decorating their own cupcake - no matter what age.


Photo Credit: Erin Hession Photography








No comments:

Post a Comment